HELPING YOU WITH A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM FOR:
The Loss Assessor industry is subject to regulation by the Financial Services Authority
WATER DAMAGE AND BURST PIPE INSURANCE CLAIMS
Water damage from burst pipes, or other water ingress can be highly damaging to the fabric of a home and its contents. Seeing your possessions rendered useless or destroyed can be a daunting prospect to get over. The combination of damage to the fabric of your home plus all the contents is complex, potentially involving a huge clean-up and restoration effort.
The very last thing you need is to have to start fighting your insurance company to get what you need and deserve under the terms of your insurance policy and fast.
Water-based claims can be complex and highly technical as well as presenting the immediate challenge of preparing a detailed claim schedule of loss and valuation.
The Right Claim can take all the stress and pressure away and get you on the road to recovery fast.
As your dedicated Loss Assessors we will:
- Take over full responsibility for the management of your claim on your behalf including dealing with the insurer’s Loss Adjuster and then all meetings and communications up to, and including, the negotiation of the final settlement.
- Help you to find alternative accommodation if required
- Arrange for emergency funding to tide you over.
- Prepare a comprehensive schedule of loss and full valuation to meet the insurer’s requirements including all obvious and hidden water damage, the need to ensure full sanitisation and work to ensure there are no future problems from wet and dry rot exposure.
- Submit a comprehensive claim covering buildings, contents and consequential costs such as accommodation.
- Advise you on the selection and supervision of surveyors and contractors to get your property restored.
- Assist you in overseeing the surveyor and the contractors to ensure that your home is rebuilt or restored to how it was as quickly as possible.
Let us get you back to normality quickly and without fuss and without being exposed to the insurer’s active steps to minimise your claim’s value.
Call 0800 054 6767 and ask us for a free and without obligation consultation. Or, if you would prefer to e-mail or set a convenient call time, click here.