HELPING YOU WITH A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM FOR:
The Loss Assessor industry is subject to regulation by the Financial Services Authority
STORM INSURANCE CLAIMS
With the increasing change in weather patterns, storms are becoming more frequent. In tandem, the strength of the storms and their capacity to cause major damage also seems to be on the increase.
When major damage to the fabric of your home is caused through exceptionally high wins or water access, you will need to get repairs in hand quickly to limit the risk of continuing damage to your home and its contents.
The main challenge, however, may be the attitude of your insurer especially if the area damaged happens to involve water ingress and a flat roof.
The first hurdle you will face will be actually proving a ‘storm’ occurred as opposed to heavy weather. The second will be to prove that the damage was actually and directly caused by the storm and not by what the insurer’s Loss Adjuster will claim was inadequate maintenance on your part. This will leave you to carry the costs of repairs in their entirety.
To ensure your claim gets a proper response from your insurer, you should contact The Right Claim immediately.
We can take all the stress and pressure away and get you on the road to recovery fast.
As your dedicated Loss Assessors we will:
- Take over full responsibility for the management of your claim on your behalf including dealing with the insurer’s Loss Adjuster and then all meetings and communications up to, and including, the negotiation of the final settlement.
- Help you to find alternative accommodation if required
- Arrange for emergency funding to tide you over.
- Prepare a comprehensive schedule of loss and full valuation to meet the insurer’s requirements including all building and potential water damage.
- Submit a comprehensive claim covering buildings, contents and consequential costs such as accommodation.
- Advise you on the selection and supervision of surveyors and contractors to get your property restored.
- Assist you in overseeing the surveyor and the contractors to ensure that your home is rebuilt or restored to how it was as quickly as possible.
Let us get you back to normality quickly and without fuss and without being exposed to the insurer’s active steps to minimise your claim’s value.
Call 0800 054 6767 and ask us for a free and without obligation consultation. Or, if you would prefer to e-mail or set a convenient call time, click here.