HELPING YOU WITH A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM FOR:
The Loss Assessor industry is subject to regulation by the Financial Services Authority
FIRE INSURANCE CLAIMS
A total house fire is devastating with huge impact on your belongings and life generally. But, even smaller single room fires can still have a badly damaging effect on a home with the potential for extensive smoke, Fire Brigade water damage and even structural damage.
At such traumatic times it is crucial you get the right help and quickly. And what you do not need is more stress and pressure and that is exactly what can be involved in making a fire insurance claim.
Fire claims, especially larger claims, can be complex and highly technical as well as presenting the immediate challenge of preparing a detailed claim schedule of loss and valuation.
The Right Claim can take all the stress and pressure away and get you on the road to recovery fast.
As your dedicated Loss Assessors we will:
- Take over full responsibility for the management of your claim on your behalf including dealing with the insurer’s Loss Adjuster and then all meetings and communications up to, and including, the negotiation of the final settlement.
- Help you to find alternative accommodation
- Prepare a comprehensive schedule of loss and full valuation to meet the insurer’s requirements including all obvious and hidden damage from water, smoke or fire.
- Submit a comprehensive claim covering buildings, contents and consequential costs such as accommodation.
- Advise you on the selection and supervision of surveyors and contractors to get your property restored.
- Assist you in overseeing the surveyor and the contractors to ensure that your home is rebuilt or restored to how it was.
Let us get you back to normality quickly and without fuss and without being exposed to the insurer’s active steps to minimise your claim’s value.
Call 0800 054 6767 and ask us for a free and without obligation consultation. Or, if you would prefer to e-mail or set a convenient call time, click here.