HELPING YOU WITH A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM FOR:
The Loss Assessor industry is subject to regulation by the Financial Services Authority
3rd PARTY INSURANCE CLAIMS
It can come as quite a shock to be exposed to damage or loss as a result of some else’s negligence. Perhaps a neighbour’s wall falling down and damaging your property; a contractor failing to handle a job properly resulting in water or fire damage; a professional advisor exposing you to loss or damage through negligent advice or guidance.
Whatever the circumstance, be it seriously inconvenient or a major impact issue, you will need to claim on your insurance to get restitution and to put your property right.
The Right Claim can help you reduce the stress of such an occurrence. As your dedicated Loss Assessors we will:
- Take over full responsibility for the management of your claim on your behalf including dealing with the 3rd party’s insurer and their Loss Adjuster and then all meetings and communications up to, and including, the negotiation of the final settlement.
- Help you to find alternative accommodation if required
- Prepare a full valuation of the work required to meet the insurer’s requirements or perhaps it might be recompense for uninsured losses such as excess payments, for under-insurance or even for total loss it you were uninsured or if your insurer refuses to pay out.
- Submit a comprehensive claim covering rebuilding, and consequential costs such as accommodation if required.
- Advise you on the selection and supervision of surveyors and contractors to assess and specify the work required.
- Assist you in overseeing the surveyor and contractors to ensure that your home is restored to how it was as quickly as possible.
Let us get you back to normality quickly and without fuss and without being exposed to the insurer’s active steps to minimise your claim’s value.
Call 0800 054 6767 and ask us for a free and without obligation consultation. Or, if you would prefer to e-mail or set a convenient call time, click here.